FengQing, the Origin of Yunnan black tea, the tea growing paradise
Yunnan Black Tea Dragon Pearls is a black tea from the Yunnan province of China, origin tea source.
Finely selected from the fresh bud of tea tree in Organic Tea Garden at an altitude of 1800 meters, hand-rolled works to "pearl".
- Precious and delicious - Selected from fresh leaves of tender Yunnan big leaf tea tree plant. It is harvested with youngest one bud and one leaf as standard.Natural and organic tea plant.
- Wonderful black tea art and taste - Exquisite dragon pearl with golden and bright black.Whole leaf hand made traditional pearl shape keep it as a whole flower after brewing,and no tea residue.
- Exquisite tea making process maintain dragon pearl black tea taste evocative,and enhance healthy tea polyphenol contents.
- Amazing black tea time - Tea soup is bright and slightly red, Entrance is thick and smooth, taste is thick and fresh sweet, and faint nectar is fragrant.Pure natural feeling.
- One at a time, convenient for brewing,3g-4g/pc. Valuable loose leaf tea,pure perfect for tea party,afternoon tea and any tea time.
The joy of harvesting tea in Yunnan when picking spring tea，more detail......