An organic tea garden in mountain
Xishuangbanna Semnostachya menglaensis H. P. Tsui. leaves and Yunnan ancient tea tree leaf to make Pu'er tea.
This tea is selected from Yunnan's organic old tea area as a raw material, which has been carefully processed by exquisite fermentation technology and mature pressing methods.
- Xishuangbanna Semnostachya menglaensis H. P. Tsui. leaves - special plant fragrance, mixed with Yunnan ancient tea tree leaf to make Pu'er tea.
- Pure Pu'er tea ripe tea,5-6g/pc
- One piece at a time, easy to brew at home, office, travel
- Tea soup is red and rich,tea Color red-brown bright.
- Taste is mellow, smooth and fragrant. Special plant fragrance and taste refresh
- Tea resistant,1piece can brew 5 times.
Women picking spring tea in tea garden, Yunnan
Dai women in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan Province is picking tea.More detail......